The personal information that you provide us shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act (Cap. 440 of the Laws of Malta) and solely processed for the purposes of bookings and subsequently our client/student database.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your express consent unless this will be strictly required by law.
You have the right to request access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify and where applicable, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by Salana Sailing.
The principles of data protection within Maltese law are:
- Personal data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Personal data is always processed in accordance with good practice
- Personal data is only collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes
- Personal data is not processed for any purpose that is incompatible with that for which the information is collected
- Personal data that is processed is adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes of the processing
- No more personal data is processed than is necessary having regard to the purposes of the processing
- Personal data that is processed is correct and, if necessary, up to date
- All reasonable measures are taken to complete, correct, block or erase data to the extent that such data is incomplete or incorrect, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed
- Personal data is not kept for a period longer than is necessary, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed.